You can order your repeat prescription either in store, by calling us on 01727 851013, or you can order online at a time convenient for you using the button below:
We strongly recommend you request your repeat prescription a minimum of 5 working days before you run out of your medication.
If you have less than 2 days supply, please contact your surgery directly and ask for an urgent prescription to be issued to us.
If you are a regular patient with us and have been consistently receiving your medication from us, we may be able to provide an “emergency supply” (For certain medication only and at the discretion of the Responsible Pharmacist on duty). Please speak to the Pharmacist about this.
Order your Repeat Prescription online with us and we will arrange to collect it either from your Doctor’s surgery or via Electronic Transfer to our Pharmacy. Please leave a minimum of 5 working days from when you order. Should you with to arrange from home delivery* within St Albans, please contact us to discuss.
*Signature is required at the point of delivery
How To Order Online
- Click the button above to access our online prescription manager
- Login to your account, or complete the one-time registration process
- Select the medication you require from your prescription pad
- Select your collection or delivery preference
- Optionally enter your prescription cycle for a re-order reminder
- Wait for an email telling you your order is ready for collection or delivery
If for any reason we are not able to organise a repeat prescription for your medication with your doctor, we will inform you as soon as we have been made aware of this by the Surgery. Please remember, repeat prescriptions are issued by your doctor and your doctor has complete discretion as to whether to issue the repeat prescription or not.
Possible reasons for not being able to organise your repeat prescription:
- The Doctor may wish to see you for a consultation prior to issuing a repeat for your medication
- The request may be refused if your are ordering too early
- Your surgery has not received notification from you that we are your nominated pharmacy (If you have completed the online EPS nomination we will organise this with the surgery for you)
Although we make every effort to get your prescription organised in the time frame we have specified, we are dependant on your doctor’s surgery issuing us with a prescription. We cannot guarantee that your medication will be ready to collect.
We can dispense repeat dispensing prescriptions issued by your doctor. This service is different from a normal repeat prescription as your doctor does not need to be contacted every time you need your medication. For further information, please contact us or ask a member of our pharmacy team.